The Dalriadan part 1 of 2 is a truly innovative expression. It is a blended malt made up of 11-year-old malts from the North of Ireland and Islay in Scotland. The blend is; 40% comprised of double-distilled peated malt, matured exclusively in ex-bourbon hogsheads, while the remaining 60% is comprised of an 11-year-old malt from a County Antrim distillery, which was finished for three years in Oloroso Butts. This is a very limited release with only 386 bottles available.
Lot no: IWM 030
Irish Whiskey Merchant website offer an international delivery, service through third party logistics providers. More information can be found on our delivery information page.
Goods must be ordered by and received by a person 18 years of age or older (or persons of the requisite minimum legal age for ordering alcoholic products in the place of the order).
Once payment for the Goods has been received in full, we shall deliver the Goods to you or you may collect the Goods according to the option selected by you. The buyer is able to collect their items from our premises during our operating hours. If collection is the preferred method to the buyer storage is provided for free for a period of 14 days from the date of the end of the auction. Storage thereafter will be charged at a rate of £2.00 per bottle per day.
The buyer acknowledges that due to the nature of the Goods, which due to age are sometimes fragile, there may be leakages or deterioration of the Goods during transit and we recommend that you pick up the Goods from our premises. Should you prefer us to deliver the Goods, we exclude all liability for such leakages, breakages or deterioration, which may arise while the Goods are being transported by us from our premises to your premises. In the event the buyer agrees to delivery by carrier, it is understood that risk in the Goods will transfer to the carrier on receipt by the carrier of the Goods from us, following which point we exclude all liability for any loss or damage to the Goods thereafter including during transit to the buyer’s premises. It is the buyer’s responsibility to have adequate insurance in place to cover the Goods during transit from our holding office to your desired located.